Monday, May 5, 2008

Girls' weekend in New York






I went to NY for four days with two of my girlfriends (Beth & Shirley).  We had a great time and got to see two Broadway shows - Wicked and Legally Blonde.  We also went to a taping of Regis & Kelly, visited the Manhattan temple, went on an awesome food tour, and did some shopping.  I've never left the kids for that long and was a little nervous, but I knew Scott would take good care of them.  It was so nice of him to encourage me to go.  Thanks, Scott!

2 comments:

Nelson and Suz said...

I was so hoping you would post pictures soon!!! Looks like you beautiful ladies had a blast together. I can't wait to hear the stories, and I know they're good because YOU were there! The Regis picture has gotta have a good one! :)

Knight Time said...

Wow! Gone without your kids for four days?! I was gone over night without my girls and I was a nervous wreck. It was a lot more reassuring Jaymon was the one who had them. Way to take a break for yourself. Someday I'll make it there-maybe.:)