Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby Claire





Well, Claire will be two weeks old tomorrow, and I finally got out the camera.  You can tell she's a 4th child and not a 1st.  Grandma has been so good to help us out.  She's been coming over in the mornings and getting Mason and Logan on the bus, making me lunch, holding the baby, changing Brady's diapers, etc., etc., etc.   What would I do without my mom???  Grandma gave Claire a bath this morning and then we had a little photo shoot.  We think she's pretty cute, but we're a little biased.  :-)

2 comments:

Knight Time said...

What a cute baby girl!

Nelson and Suz said...

Oh, she is so precious! I miss her!!! Can't wait to be able to hold her. We need to get you out on the slopes! :) Can't wait to see the results of the photo shoot!!! Darling!