Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Joys of Motherhood


I've decided that the phrase "opposition in all things" even (or maybe I should say ESPECIALLY) applies to motherhood.  Before Mason was born, I had glorious visions of what motherhood would be like.  And while the best moments of motherhood are so far beyond anything I could have ever imagined, there are still those occasional times when I think to myself, "Did I really sign up for all of this...four times?!"  This colorful little accident happened while we were eating breakfast at the hotel in Utah.  The topper is that I was carrying Claire in the sling at the time.  After I removed her from the sling, I quickly realized that not only did I need to change her clothes, but I also needed to change mine...all three layers!  A sense of humor is a must!  :-)

0 comments: