Monday, January 25, 2010

Scott's Birthday



January is certainly a month of birthdays for us.  Mason, Scott, my mom, Scott's mom and my brother all have birthdays in January. There's nothing that relieves holiday stress more than January birthdays.  (Can you sense the sarcasm?)  We had fun celebrating as a family.  We went out to dinner and then had a giant cookie cake - Scott's favorite.



I was going to write, "Happy Birthday Scott" on his cookie, but then I found out that the girls at work made one for him too.  Not wanting to be outdone, I thought this saying was more fitting.  =)  I think I need a little practice with my frosting writing.



All of the kids were glued to Scott as he opened his presents after Sunday dinner.  It's always fun to celebrate with the whole family. There are now twenty-three of us when we all get together.  Crazy!

0 comments: