Monday, June 7, 2010

Wassup?!

This weekend I (Scott) was telling the boys about the Superfriends show I used to watch when I was a kid. I tried to look it up on the computer and all I found was a short video of the Superfriends but with the audio from the old Budweiser "Wassup?!" commercial dubbed over it. The boys thought it was funny until I showed them the real commercial. They thought that was even funnier and soon were "wassuping" each other every chance they got. Thus, a beer commercial has inspired the following video. Enjoy. We sure did.

5 comments:

Nelson and Suz said...

Okay, that seriously made me laugh out LOUD!!! I can't believe you put that video together with everyone !!! SOOOOO fun. Nice work.

Shirley said...

Hilarious!

Van Tassell said...

That was pretty awesome!!!!

VA Andersons said...

You guys are our #1 heroes!

Jeffrey and Sariah said...

You have a family of actors! Funny! Funny!