Saturday, January 8, 2011

A New Project

I hadn't been to Goodwill in a couple months, so I decided to stop by today and see if there was anything I just couldn't leave behind.  I've been casually looking around for some sort of seating/storage option for our family room.  I didn't want to spend a lot of money, so when I saw this for $20, I was sold!



A little paint and some new hardware and she'll be good to go!  Now if I can just decide what color....black, white, red???  Or maybe I should just re-stain it.  I've never been very good at making decisions. Hmmm....

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

Looks perfect for your storage and seating needs. And for $20, you can't go wrong. I love your projects and can't wait to see it done!
Love, Natalie

Rennie said...

Nice find. I'd stain it for sure and get some funky knobs from Anthropologie to finish it off. I can't tell if it's short enough to sit on, but if it is, those big colorful cushions from World Market would be cool and comfy on top. Good luck.