Sunday, September 16, 2012

Blast from the past....


We were at my parents' house last night for a fun birthday celebration and my mom gave each of us a copy of this picture.  We must have been on our way to my dance recital (Don't you love the outfit?).  If I remember correctly, I was chit-chatting backstage (I would never do something like that) and missed my cue to go out for our performance.  I was so upset.  My mom was so sweet and got me a 7-Up from the vending machine to boost my spirits.  I'm sure she told me that everything was okay, but to me it wasn't.  I was mortified and wanted no part of dance after that.  Thus ended my young career as a dancer.  Who knows what would have happened if I'd stayed with it......I could have been a world-renowned dancer.  Those of you who've seen me play "Just Dance" know nothing could be further from the truth!

0 comments: