Thursday, February 19, 2009

Head Trauma



Yesterday was a little rough for Scott.  He had a break in his schedule and thought he'd be nice and give me a hand at home for a couple hours.  When he got home, he went to look behind his car and hit his head on the shelves in the garage.  Apparently he severed two arteries, and blood was all over the place.  Fortunately, they were able to stitch him up at the doctor's office and he didn't have to go to the emergency room.  After he got put back together, he came home, cleaned himself up, and headed back to work.  Needless to say, he wasn't much help to me and the kids.  I guess I'll forgive him this time.  :-)

2 comments:

Nelson and Suz said...

What in the world???!!!! I'm so sorry!!! I'm glad it's just his head though so he can still work. This really is a crazy week for you! I'm glad we're blogging buddies so I can keep up with your busy life.

Van Tassell said...

Sorry for the injury, but it made for good gossip at playgroup. The injury doesn't seem to have hurt his basketball skills . . . Good game Scott!