Sunday, February 8, 2009

To buzz...or not to buzz...



A few weeks ago, I was really sick of Brady's hair.  It was so long and shaggy and he always had a fit when I tried to comb it.  I literally had to chase him around the house with the squirt bottle and comb.  To make a long story short, I decided to give him a haircut.  I got it to a cute length and then decided (against my better judgement) to go just a little shorter.  Well, a little shorter ended up being A LOT sorter.  Oops.  After a while, his hair started looking a little ratty again, so I decided to take him to a salon and have them even it up.  The lady said she'd have to make it a little shorter to even it all out.  I didn't think she'd go this short....oh, well.  It's only hair, right?  I'm actually getting used to it now, and I'm really enjoying not combing it everyday. 

0 comments: