Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Let It Snow!






For the first time in YEARS, we got more than a dusting of snow.  We actually got 10 inches!  The kids were out of school yesterday and today, and they're having tons of fun playing in the snow. They built an awesome snowman with Scott and used our deck stairs as a sledding hill.  (I even decided to get in on the action.)  Scott actually snowboarded down the stairs, and if I can figure out how to do it, I'll post some video.  I love lazy snow days - especially when Scott is home to play outside with the boys and shovel the driveway.  Thanks for all your help, Papa D!


2 comments:

Nelson and Suz said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! What a brillant idea to use the stairs!!! How fun. We missed you at the ranch! Glad you got to enjoy the fun with Papa D and Grandma Weez!

Knight Time said...

Boy am I ever glad that snow storm was at your house. We still have our fair share out here in good 'ol Idaho. I just don't think I could handle anymore snow. Cabin fever has hit hard at our house. Anna even told me the other day "mom, I don't like snow". So we are all counting our blessings it was at your house. It looks like you had a lot of fun.