Monday, July 12, 2010

Birthday Boy

The past seven years have gone by so quickly.  I can't believe that my little Logie has gone from this... 


to this...



Notice the cake?  That's Scott's handy work.  He found the idea in a magazine and was on a mission.  Right after he finished it, the whole thing split in half.  I've been informed that this was his first and last cake.  I was very impressed....I think he did a great job!


Logan had a small party this year since he had a big one last year.  He just had a couple friends over for pizza and a movie.  (That's my kind of party!)  They all had a great time.


Logan's favorite gift was his new bike.  He loves going for bike rides with Scott and Mason, and he can keep up with them much better now. 

Logan is still our "good time guy."  Scott dubbed him that several years ago and it still holds true.  He loves to smile and have fun and is such a great brother.  He's always thinking of his siblings and is so helpful to me.  I don't know what I'd do without that little guy.

0 comments: