Monday, September 27, 2010

I've Been Robbed!

Yes, I've been robbed......of the chance to paint my one-and-only girl's toenails for the first time!

Scott stayed home from church with Mason a couple weeks ago.  It's pretty much a given around here that if you stay home with one of the older kids, you get the youngest as well.  It's only fair, right?  When I got home, I was greeted by a smiley-faced little toddler admiring her pretty purple toes.  I must admit, I was a little mad.  I've waited a looooong time to have a girl and get to paint her cute little toenails.  When I asked Scott why he did it, he said, "Mason was sleeping and I didn't know what to do with Claire.  I figured girls like to paint their toenails, so that's what we did."  I couldn't stay mad for long.  It really was cute.  I just couldn't believe that Scott of all people would be the one to beat me to it.  =)


I'm just glad he took pictures.


He actually did a pretty good job.


Sweet little feet!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Oh those are too cute!!!

Rennie said...

So so so cute.