Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Haircut (It's about time!)

Since Claire will be 2 next month, I figured it was about time for her first haircut.  From the back, it looked like beautiful cascading curls......


But from the front.....not so much!


It was a little too "business in the front, party in the back" if you know what I mean.


I took her to a really cute kids' salon and had someone a little more 'experienced' do the honors.  Claire was a dream.  She got to sit in a fire truck, eat a lollypop and watch Monsters Inc.  But best of all, she didn't make a peep!  After carrying three screaming boys out of various barber shops (on several occasions each) I decided to do this one right.  Can't you just hear my sigh of relief?

The curls may be gone for the most part.  (It still flips up a bit on the ends.)......


But it looks so much better now.  Goodbye mullet!





1 comments:

March Family said...

Oh my I can't believe that Claire is going to be 2. She is adorable!!! Love the new hair cut!